The Airpot 8785-A coffee brewer offers volume brewing, proper extraction and holding capacity in a limited space. These uniquely designed units eliminate flow control problems. Coffee is brewed into a thermal server or airpot which is easily transportable to remote serving areas where coffee will remain preserved for optimal temperature and taste.
- Ready-to-Brew light indicates the proper water temperature to help eliminate the guesswork in brewing.
- Premium quality thermostat has a full-length stainless steel sensing bulb that recognizes water temperature extremely accurately and cycles less frequently.
- Superior sprayhead design spreads water over the coffee grounds, creating agitation and a floating action that completely saturates the coffee to capture the full, rich essence.
- Rugged base rails provide stability and strength, while minimizing brewer height and locating placement of airport.
- High quality easy to clean stainless steel construction.