Airpot Coffee brewers offer volume brewing, proper extraction and holding capacity in a limited space. These uniquely designed units eliminate flow control problems. and resist clogging in adverse water conditions. The 8782AF uses a unique sprayhead design that agitates the coffee grounds during brewing, producing a rich, full-bodied taste your customers will love. Coffee is brewed into a thermal server or airpot for easy transport to remote serving areas where the coffee will be preserved for optimal temperature and taste.
- Water volume adjustments can be made with ease, no panels to remove or tools required.
- Ready-to-Brew light indicates the proper water temperature to help eliminate the guesswork in brewing.
- Independent front-mounted hot water faucet allows drawing of hot water without affecting coffee taste or brewing cycle.
- One-piece drawn stainless steel water tank has a superior design for extended life.
- Rugged base rails provide stability and strength while minimizing brewer herght, and provides easy placement of airpot.